Find out more about this event
EDS was designed to be taught in person, however the COVID19 epidemic, has seen centres considering moving some or all teaching online. This session highlights things for centres to consider and suggests strategies to support online teaching. It will give you:
- The knowledge and confidence to select the appropriate online delivery platform
- Provide students with the required foundation skills to participate online
- Choose from a range of online blended delivery approaches.
Who is this for?
Anyone who is teaching digital skills, especially to those with no or low digital skills. It will be particularly useful for those who are in Prison Education or community learning where infrastructure may be lacking and there is a need to work offline.
To support teachers in developing their skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver specific competencies within the new Essential Digital Skills national standards.
Each skills development session:
- Explores how specific competencies could be delivered in practice.
- Highlights useful resources.
The recording lasts approximately 60 minutes and includes an index so you can select which sections you want to watch.
To book a place you will need to be part of an organisation that is funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).