Find out more about this event
This recorded session will help you develop your skills and confidence to teach aspects of the 'Managing traceable online activities' and 'Protecting privacy competencies' in line with the Essential Digital Skills national standards.
At the end of the session you will be able to:
- Recognise the key knowledge components required to teach 'Managing traceable online activities' and 'Protecting privacy' at the relevant level (Entry or Level 1)
- Identify practical approaches you can use when teaching some of these competencies
- Know where to access relevant resources and support
Who is this for?
Anyone who is teaching digital skills, especially to those with no or low digital skills. It will be particularly useful for those who are in Prison Education or community learning where infrastructure may be lacking and there is a need to work offline.
To support teachers in developing their skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver specific competencies within the new Essential Digital Skills national standards.
Each skills development session:
- Explores how specific competencies could be delivered in practice.
- Highlights useful resources.
The recording lasts approximately 60 minutes and includes an index so you can select which sections you want to watch.
To book a place you will need to be part of an organisation that is funded by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).